IAD is a postgraduate artistic school and provides training at the Bachelor and Master degrees. IAD also organizes a secondary high school aggregation in audiovisual and drama. IAD proposes also five certificates in production trainings: Audiovisual production, Living Arts production and Musical production an Artists management and a certificate in Radio animation. The objective of IAD is to train professional artists combining creativity, artistic sensibility, technical know-how and communication skills. To reach this goal, the IA privileges a one-to-one educational approach based on two fundamental principes:
- All students receive individual tutorship, the majority of the teachers are professional people working in the audiovisual and entertainment business;
- All students have regular usage of the materials and tools which are necessary to learn and acquire a practical knowledge of their future craft and this from the very first year.
The IAD eductional project is based on three principles :
- The acquisition, the practice and the proper command of the knowledge and of the know-how are based on the production of a project: throughout their studies, students will be proactive learners putting their newly acquired knowledge into practice through different projects.
- The privileged working and learning method is team work.
- Creativity is the core of the educational project and the heart of our students'training.