The Agence du Numérique (AdN) is a subsidiary of the Agence pour l’Entreprise & l’Innovation (AEI).
The AdN is responsible for implementing the overall Digital Wallonia plan, which has the following objectives:
- fast-tracking Wallonia’s participation and integration in the digital economy;
- encouraging the development of a real Walloon digital industry, producing goods and services with high added value;
- integrating digital technology for the growth and competitiveness of enterprises;
- developing a “digital culture” among the public and more specifically young people in Wallonia as part of their education and training.
The AdN’s main missions are to:
- monitor and highlight digital good practices;
- promote digital Wallonia through digit the hub and services platform: digitalwallonia.be;
- support the Walloon digital sector and ecosystem, particularly clusters in their role of driving the sector;
- ensure international visibility of the sector through close collaboration with AWEX.