With its unrivalled equipment and expertise, Dame Blanche is a comprehensive post production centre for digital cinema and television offering a full range of services to productions.
Dame Blanche comprises approximately ten sound and image studios, based on sites in Brussels and Genval. With its tailor-made infrastructure, today the post production company covers all stages of post production thus facilitating the transfer from one to the other and also allowing production companies to draw up a type of shopping list where they can pick and choose from among the following services:
- Image post production: From scanning through to mastering and from 2D and 3D special effects to calibration, this department, which opened in 2010, has already worked on several Belgian and European feature films. A digital rush processing solution can also be provided during filming.
- Sound editing and mixing: The studios have dozens of feature films, commercials and documentaries to their credit, to name but a few.
- Sound effects: So far, sound effects have been added to no fewer than 190 feature films and TV films at Dame Blanche, clearly positioning the company as a leader in its field.
- Dubbing: Every day, scores of actors lend their voices to productions from abroad.
- Music composition: In addition to countless commercials, channel identities and documentaries, Dame Blanche has also provided the music for over 10 feature films and 15 TV and animation series.
It should also be noted that collaboration projects with partners in France and Luxembourg also offer a consistent post production follow-up for cross-border co-productions.