Periactes Broadcast Solutions was founded in 1996 and has been developing its activities in Sub-Saharan Africa since 2003.
The company exhibited at several tradeshows in Africa, including the Séfor (Mali, Gabon, Mauritania, Morocco, Cameroon, Niger, Burundi) and the Fespaco (Burkina Faso).
Periactes gained its expertise in the field and became a reference in supplying Broadcast, Post, Production and compliance recording equipment in several ACP regions.
The enterprise made agreements with local freelancers and companies in Benin, Cameroon, Congo, DRC, Burundi, to name some. This helps greatly to provide dedicated after-sales services and to maintain tight business relations.
One of the focuses of Periactes is to provide expertise in every aspect of the content-creation, management and process, through partner producers around the world.
In that way, the customers achieve better results thus enabling more resources to invest and stay up-to-date with their hardware and software, as well as keep their support contracts.
Choosing Periactes is a guarantee of added value for your project
• A dynamic, experienced team, that is always ready to listen and share its expertise.
• Great flexibility and ability to adapt, ensuring fast response in the most demanding projects.
• The solutions offered are subject to rigorous, systematic quality control at every stage of the process.
• Periactes’ personalized support and service are widely recognized in the market.
• Thanks to the broad range of suppliers and official export contracts, Periactes is able to provide both high reliability and competitive pricing for all the products delivered.